The trip begins in Kathmandu, with visits to the major tourist attractions around Kathmandu Valley. After you visit the major places of Kathmandu, you head off to Chitwan. In Royal Chitwan National Park, you get to indulge in interesting jungle activities like elephant safari for sightseeing exotic wildlife and diverse ecosystem, canoeing and a walk in the wilderness. You will get to see rare species like the one-horned Rhino and Royal Bengal Tiger, along with several other birds and animals in your jungle safari. This close encounter with the wildlife will provide you with an experience of a lifetime. After Chitwan, you will be traveling to the exotic and beautiful city of Pokhara city. Phewa Lake, Mahendra Gupha, the gorge of Seti River and Davis Fall are the major sightseeing places in Pokhara. You experience nature at its best, amidst the enchanting natural beauty and snow-capped peaks of Pokhara.
Day 01Arrive Kathmandu and drive to Nagarkot.
Day 02Drive to Dhulikhel [30kms/1½ hrs.].
Day 03Drive to Chitwan [167kms/5-6 hrs.].
Day 04Jungle activities.
Day 05Drive to Pokhara [167kms/5-6 hrs.].
Day 06Sightseeing tour Davi’s fall and Gupteshwor cave / Fly back to Kathmandu [25min].
Day 07Sightseeing Kathmandu, Patan and Swyambhunath.
Day 08Depart Kathmandu.
Includes & Excludes
- Meet, assisted upon arrival at Kathmandu by our office representative.
- All arrival / Departure transfers as per the itinerary by air-conditioned vehicle.
- 01 Night twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Nagarkot.
- 01 Night twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Dhulikhel.
- 02 Nights – 03 days twin/double room accommodation at 3 star hotel in Chitwan on full board basis including all jungle activities and national park fee as per the itinerary.
- 01 Night twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Pokhara.
- 02 Nights twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu.
- Sightseeing tour as per the above itinerary with our local English speaking guide including monumental entrance fees.
- Surface transfers Kathmandu / Nagarkot / Dhulikhel / Chitwan / Pokhara with necessary vehicle retention.
- Airfare for the sector Pokhara/Kathmandu.
- Applicable hotel and government taxes are presently 24.3%.
- Any meals except in Chitwan.
- Travel insurance.
- International airfares.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, landslides, political disturbance and strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion.
- Tipping amount.