The trip begins with visits to the major tourist attractions around Kathmandu Valley. After you visit the major places of Kathmandu, you travel to Chitwan National Park. Indulge yourself in interesting jungle activities like elephant safari, sightseeing exotic wildlife and diverse ecosystem, canoeing and a walk in the wilderness. You will get to see rare species like the one-horned Rhino and Royal Bengal Tiger, along with several other birds and animals. This close encounter with the wildlife will provide you with an experience of a lifetime.
Your journey takes you next to Pokhara, one of the most famous tourist destinations in Nepal. Pokhara with its exotic locales and unparalleled natural beauty gives you one of the most delightful travel experiences. Phewa Lake, Mahendra Gupha, the Davis Fall and the gorge of the Seti River are the major sightseeing places in Pokhara.
Day 01Arrive Kathmandu and drive to Nagarkot.
Day 02Drive to Dhulikhel / Sightseeing of Bhaktapur on the way[30kms/1½ hrs.].
Day 03Drive to Chitwan [167kms/5-6 hrs.].
Day 04Jungle activities.
Day 05Drive to Pokhara [167kms/5-6 hrs.].
Day 06Sightseeing tour Davi’s fall and Gupteshwor cave / Fly back to Kathmandu [25min].
Day 07Sightseeing Kathmandu, Patan and Swyambhunath.
Day 08Depart Kathmandu.
Includes & Excludes
- Meet, assisted upon arrival at Kathmandu by our office representative.
- All arrival / Departure transfers as per the itinerary by air-conditioned vehicle.
- 01 Night twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Nagarkot.
- 01 Night twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Dhulikhel.
- 02 Nights – 03 days twin/double room accommodation at 3 star hotel in Chitwan on full board basis including all jungle activities and national park fee as per the itinerary.
- 01 Night twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Pokhara.
- 02 Nights twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu.
- Sightseeing tour as per the above itinerary with our local English speaking guide including monumental entrance fees.
- Surface transfers Kathmandu / Nagarkot / Dhulikhel / Chitwan / Pokhara with necessary vehicle retention.
- Airfare for the sector Pokhara/Kathmandu.
- Applicable hotel and government taxes are presently 24.3%.
- Any meals except in Chitwan.
- Travel insurance.
- International airfares.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, landslides, political disturbance and strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion.
- Tipping amount.