Short and Best Trek in Nepal
The Mardi Himal Trek is one of the hidden gems when it comes to trekking in the Annapurna Region. Where most people would do the trek to Annapurna Base Camp, you have the opportunity to go around the corner of the map and get off the beaten track. Trekking to Mardi Himal Adventure takes you to the base camp of Mardi Himal. The Base camp, situated at an altitude of 4500 meters, right in the laps of Mardi Himal and Machhapuchhre (Fish Tail Mountain). The weather at Mardi Himal Base Camp can vary greatly depending on the season. In general, during the spring and autumn months, the weather tends to be more stable, with clear skies and mild temperatures. However, it is important to note that at higher altitudes, conditions can change rapidly. So, it is advisable to be prepared for sudden changes in weather patterns.
This is the shortest and best Trek in Nepal. On the Mardi Himal Trek, you get the views without the crowds. Expect authentic teahouses, stunning rhododendron forests, and the most terrific views of the Annapurna Mountain Range. You will get eye-to-eye with giants like Mardi Himal, Machhapuchhre, Annapurna South, and Hiuchuli. The Mardi Himal Trek is a moderate and newer trek compared to the Everest Base Camp Trek, but it is absolutely stunning. People of all ages can do this trek. Talking about the season, the peak season is in the Autumn and spring, just like in the case of other treks. The highest elevation that you will climb is 4500 m, but the highest elevation at which you will spend the night is 3580 m.
Book your Mardi Himal Trek with us! Shangri-La Voyages Team
Day 01Arrival Kathmandu
Day 02Sightseeing Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swoyambhunath & Patan Durbar Square
Day 03Drive to Pokhara [6 - 7 hrs.]
Day 04Sightseeing Pokhara
Day 05Pokhara - Khare - Trek to Deurali 2100 meters. [3 -4 hours]
Day 06Deurali - Forest Camp 2500 meters - Rest camp 2600 meters. [5 hours]
Day 07Trek to Highcamp. (3,550m) [4-5 hours]
Day 08Visit Mardi Super ViewPoint - Mardi Base Camp and Trek back to Badaledanda (3350 meters) [07 hours]
Day 09Trek to Sidhing 1900 meters and overnight stay. [4 hours]
Day 10Trek to Lumree and drive to Pokhara. [3 hours.]
Day 11Departure Kathmandu. [6 - 7 hrs.]
Day 12Final Departure
Includes & Excludes
- Meet, assisted upon arrival at Kathmandu by our office representative.
- All arrival / Departure transfers as per the itinerary by air-conditioned vehicle.
- 03 Nights twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu.
- 03 Night twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Pokhara.
- Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary with our local English speaking guide including monumental entrance fees.
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea and coffee and hot water during the trek including guide and necessary support staffs with their insurance and salaries.
- Lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Necessary trek transfers as per the itinerary.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit and Trekkers’ Information Management System fee.
- Surface transfers Kathmandu / Pokhara / Kathmandu with necessary vehicle retention.
- Applicable hotel taxes presently 24.3%
- Any meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara other than breakfast.
- Travel insurance.
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Nepal Tourist Visa fees.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Personal Trekking Equipments.
- Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, landslides, political disturbance and strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion.
- Horse renting and additional porters during the trek.
- Tipping amount
- Cotton outerwear (shirt and pants)
- Trekking sticks
- Fleece jackets
- Worm Clothes.
- A pair of Trekking boots
- Woolen socks
- Warm gloves
- Sun hat and beanies
- A good quality sleeping bag
- Water bottles and purifiers
- Necessary medications
For booking please e-mail us at [email protected] or complete the booking form at the bottom.