Cultural Herritage tour
This is a short trip with glimpses of Kathmandu Valley that lets you explore ancient temples and religious shrines of the three medieval kingdoms, namely Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, and Patan city. Tradition tirelessly repeats itself in a culture. It remains seeped into an ancient history created by the kings of past generations, and religious doctrines are strictly adhered to to this very day.
Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal, you will have the unique opportunity of visiting Kumari Temple. In Kumari Temple, people are receiving blessings from our living Godess, Kumari. This is a very old tradition and culture of worshiping the human form of the Godess Taleju. Then you will visit the holiest of Hindu shrines, Pashupatinath. Pashupatinath is the Shiva, one of the trinity and the guardian (patron) deity of the Hindus. As you approach the cremation areas of the temple, you will witness the Hindu ritual of cremation. Tour the Buddhist stupa at Boudhanath, a monument of historical and religious importance to Buddhists the world over and a center of Tibetan culture in Nepal.
Patan, the oldest city in the Katmandu Valley, has a historic square located in the city of Patan, Nepal. It is known for its beautiful architecture and intricate carvings, showcasing the rich cultural heritage of the region. The square is home to several temples and palaces, including the famous Krishna Mandir, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Patan Museum is the most recommended museum to learn more about the history and art of the Patan.
Bhaktapur Durbar Square is also another UNESCO World Heritage Site in Bhaktapur, Nepal. It is also famous for its rich cultural heritage, stunning architecture, and intricate wood carvings. The square is home to numerous temples, palaces, and courtyards that showcase the unique Newari architectural style. Five-storied pagoda, Nyatapola, and the unique 55-window Royal Palace are the best relics of wood carving in Bhaktapur. Visitors can explore the ancient history and immerse themselves in the vibrant atmosphere of this historic site.
Book your glimpses of Kathmandu Tour with us! Shagri-La Voyages.
Day 01Arrive Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu city,Patan and Swyambhunath . Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03Sightseeing tour of Bhaktapur, Pashupatinath and Boudhanath . Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04Depart from Kathmandu.
Includes & Excludes
- Assistance upon arrival by our office representative.
- All airport transfers as per the itinerary by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu.
- Sightseeing tours as per the itinerary.
- Local English speaking guide during the sightseeing tour.
- Monumental entrance fees
- Applicable hotel and government taxes presently 24.3%.
- Any meals other than breakfast.
- Travel insurance.
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, landslides, political disturbance and strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion.
- Tipping amount.
To book, please email us at [email protected] or fill out the booking form provided.