Sightseeing tour with hiking
A trip that offers you a religious and cultural journey to the city of Kathmandu along with immersing yourself with a nature visits to Nagarkot and Dhulikhel. On this journey you will get to be a part of the rich culture and traditions of Nepal. A visit to the ancient palaces and famous cultural heritage sites awaits you during this tour
In Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal, you will venture for a visit to the holiest of Hindu shrine “Pashupatinath”, a temple dedicated to Lord Shiva, one of the trinity and the guardian (patron) deity of the Hindus. As you approach cremation areas of the temple, you will witness Hindu’s ritual of cremation. Tour to Buddhist stupa at Boudhanath, a monument of historical and religious importance to Buddhist from world over and a center of Tibetan culture in Nepal.
Thereafter, you travel to Nagarkot where you get to witness the most fascinating and mesmerizing view of the sunrise. After Nagarkot, you take a hike to Dhulikhel your next destination. Treading along the unexplored trails of Dhulikhel you can achieve a very exhilarating and enriching experience.
Day 01Arrive Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu city, Pashupatinath & Boudhanath and drive to Nagarkot. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03Sun rise view and hike to Dhulikhel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04Depart Kathmandu.
Includes & Excludes
- Assistance upon arrival by our office representative.
- All airport transfers as per the itinerary by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu, Nagarkot and Dhulihel.
- Sightseeing tours as per the itinerary.
- Local English speaking guide during the sightseeing tour.
- Monumental entrance fees
- Day hike to Dhulikhel with our local English speaking guide.
- Surface transfers Kathmandu / Nagarkot / Dhulikhel / Kathmandu with necessary vehicle retention.
- Applicable hotel and government taxes presently 24.3%.
- Any meals other than breakfast.
- Travel insurance.
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, landslides, political disturbance and strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion.
- Tipping amount.
To book, please email us at email@example.com or fill out the booking form provided.