Golden Tringle Nepal Tour
This Core Nepal Tour is known as the Golden Triangle-Nepal Tour which provides an opportunity to explore temples and shrines of historical and archaeological interest in the medieval towns of the Kathmandu Valley. You will indulge in sightseeing that will take you back almost 300 years in time, where feudalism ruled the day until the first ruler of Nepal, Prithvi Narayan Shah, thought courage and determination unified a whole nation; that began a lineage of kings till present-day Nepal. Added to this will be a venture into Nepal’s tropical wildlife at Chitwan National Park. You will get to see one-horned rhinos, deer, elephants and the Bangle tiger in the shade.
After a trip in the wild, you proceed to Pokhara. Pokhara is a popular tourist destination because of its stunning natural beauty. Situated near the beautiful Fewa Lake and surrounded by the majestic Annapurna mountain range. Pokhara offers breathtaking views and a tranquil atmosphere. In the course of your drive, you will pass through small hamlets and villages that give you an idea of Nepal’s rural lifestyles. You will arrive in Pokhara through a lush green highway. On the way, from the windows of your car, you will see snowy mountain landscapes.
Make a reservation for this Core Nepal Tour with us! Shangri-La Voyages Team
Day 01Arrival Kathmandu.
Day 02Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swayambhunath and Patan Durbar Square
Day 03Drive to Chitwan [168kms/4-5 hrs.].
Day 04Jungle activities.
Day 05Drive to Pokhara [167kms/5-6 hrs.].
Day 06Sightseeing tour Davi’s fall, Gupteshwor cave, Tibetan refugee camp and Peace stupa.
Day 07Sarangkot sun rise view. Fly back to Kathmandu [25min].
Day 08Depart Kathmandu
Includes & Excludes
- Meet, and assist upon arrival at Kathmandu by our office representative.
- All arrival / Departure transfers as per the itinerary by air-conditioned vehicle.
- 03 Nights twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star hotel in Kathmandu.
- 02 Nights – 03 days twin/double room accommodation at 3-star hotel in Chitwan on full board basis including all jungle activities and national park fee as per the itinerary.
- 02 Nights twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star hotel in Pokhara.
- Sightseeing tour as per the above itinerary with our local English-speaking guide including monumental entrance fees.
- Surface transfers Kathmandu / Chitwan / Pokhara with necessary vehicle retention.
- Airfare for the sector Pokhara / Kathmandu with necessary airport transfers.
- Applicable hotel and government taxes are presently 24.3%
- Any meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara other than breakfast.
- Travel insurance.
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Nepal Tourist Visa fees.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, landslides, domestic flight delays due to weather, political disturbance and strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion.
- Tipping amount.
For booking please e-mail us at [email protected] or complete the booking form at the bottom.