Sightseeing with rafting tour
Kathmandu-Pokhara rafting Tour begins with a sightseeing tour of the most remarkable places in Kathmandu. The major places in Kathmandu Valley are Swayambhu, Baudhanath, Pashupatinath, and the 3 Durwar Squares of Kathmandu, Patan, and Bhaktapur. After this, we offer you the Rafting Nepal package. This rafting package is the most thrilling whitewater river rafting on the Trishuli River for 2 hours. Rafting crews are well trained and have long experience in this field. Before starting the Rafting, the River guide will brief you about safe rafting in the river. Then you are ready to go. This rafting trip is sure to give you the most wonderful experience of your life as you navigate through the rapids and waves of the river, surrounded by natural beauty. You will also witness the local lifestyle of the people living in the riverside villages. The Trishuli River is a perfect destination for adventure seekers.
After a thrilling rafting session in Trishuli, your next destination is Pokhara. Pokhara is a beautiful city and one of the most famous tourist destinations in Nepal. It’s 200 km away from Kathmandu, at the lap of the beautiful Annapurna Ranges and spectacular snow-capped mountains. Your tour visits the most visited places in Pokhara, like Phewa Lake, Mahendra Gupha, the Davis Fall, the gorge of the Seti River, etc. At the same time, Pokhara is the hub of Trekking and adventure sports.
No doubt, Pokhara is a place of heavenly beauty, with the majestic mountain Machhapuchhre and Lake. This is an experience that will stay with you for a lifetime and leave you longing to return to this enchanting corner of Nepal.
Book this Kathmandu-Pokhara with rafting Tour with us! Shangri-La Voyages Team.
Day 01Arrive Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02Sightseeing tour Kathmandu, Patan and Swyambhunath.
Day 03Sightseeing tour Bhaktapur, Pashupatinath and Baudhanath.
Day 04Drive to Charaundi [81kms/2-3 hrs.]/Raft to Kuringhat and drive to Pokhara.
Day 05Sightseeing tour Davi’s fall, Gupteshwor cave, Tibetan refugee camp and Peace stupa.
Day 06Sarangkot and drive to Kathmandu [210kms/5-6 hrs.].
Day 07Depart Kathmandu.
Includes & Excludes
- Meet, assisted upon arrival at Kathmandu by our office representative.
- All arrival / Departure transfers as per the itinerary by air-conditioned vehicle.
- 03 Nights twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu.
- 02 Days raft at Trishuli River with our river guide and supporting staff on full board basis using camping accommodation.
- 02 Nights twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Pokhara.
- Sightseeing tour as per the above itinerary with our local English speaking guide including monumental entrance fees.
- Surface transfers Kathmandu / Pokhara / Kathmandu with necessary vehicle retention.
- Applicable hotel and government taxes presently 24.3%.
- Any meals other than breakfast except in Raft.
- Travel insurance.
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, landslides, political disturbance and strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion.
- Tipping amount.
For booking please e-mail us [email protected] or complete the booking form at the bottom.