Kathmandu Sightseeing with rafting and jungle safari
This Kathmandu-Chitwan with Rafting Tour is designed to combine an incredible river rafting adventure with an amazing wildlife excursion. Your journey starts with a sightseeing tour of the most notable locations in Kathmandu. Exhilarating white-water rafting experience awaits you along the Trishuli River on your route to Chitwan. This rafting package is the most thrilling whitewater river rafting on the Trishuli River for 2 hours. Rafting crews are well trained and have long experience in this field. Before starting the Rafting, the River guide will brief you about safe rafting in the river. Then you are ready to go. This rafting trip is sure to give you the most wonderful experience of your life as you navigate through the rapids and waves of the river, surrounded by natural beauty. You will also witness the local lifestyle of the people living in the riverside villages. The Trishuli River is a perfect destination for adventure seekers.
Your next stop is Chitwan after a thrilling rafting trip in Trishuli River. A tropical Terai region near the Indian border known as Chitwan National Park is home to unique wildlife like the one-horned rhinoceros and Royal Bengal Tigers, as well as uncommon plants and animals. In the National Park, you may go on an elephant safari, go canoeing, watch birds, learn about the complex environment, and have a guided walk in the jungle while taking in strange ecosystems.
Book your Kathmandu-Chitwan with Rafting Tour with us! Shangri-La Voyages Team.
Day 01Arrive Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02Sightseeing tour Kathmandu, Swyambhunath and Patan city. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03Drive to Charaudi [81kms/3-4 hrs.]/ Drive to Chitwan [57kms/2-3 hrs.].
Day 04Safari Excursion in Chitwan National Park. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 05Drive back to Kathmandu [167kms/5-6 hrs.]. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 06Depart Kathmandu.
Includes & Excludes
- Meet, assisted upon arrival at Kathmandu by our office representative.
- All arrival / Departure transfers as per the itinerary by air-conditioned vehicle.
- 03 Nights twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu.
- 02 Days raft at Trishuli River with our river guide and supporting staff on full board basis using camping accommodation.
- 02 Nights – 03 days twin/double room accommodation at 3 star hotel/resort in Chitwan on full board basis including all jungle activities and national park fee as per the itinerary.
- Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary with our local English speaking guide including monumental entrance fees.
- Surface transfers Kathmandu / Chitwan / Kathmandu with necessary vehicle retention.
- Applicable hotel and government taxes presently 24.3%
- Any meals other than breakfast.
- Travel insurance.
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, landslides, political disturbance and strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion.
- Tipping amount