This Kathmandu-Pokhara Tour is a well-planned trip that takes you to the major sightseeing destinations in Kathmandu and Pokhara. Sightseeing spots in Kathmandu city are the Durbar Square of Hanuman Dhoka and the Buddhist Stupa of Swyambhunath. The main attraction of the Kathmandu Durbar Square is the living Goddess of Nepal. Kumari, the living Goddess of Nepal, is a young girl chosen from the Newar community. She is an earthly manifestation of the Hindu goddess Taleju. The girls undergo a rigorous selection process and must fulfill certain physical and behavioral criteria. Once chosen, she spends her time alone in the Kumari House until puberty or a serious illness or injury.
After Kathmandu, you will get to visit the famous historical and cultural sites of Patan. Patan is famous for Patan Durbar Square, Krishna Temple, Patan Museum, Taleju Temple, Royal Bath, Kumbeshwor Temple, Golden Temple, etc. The Golden Temple is a famous Buddhist monastery in Patan. It is a 12th-century old temple and has intricate architecture and religious significance. The monastery houses numerous statues, scriptures, and relics that attract pilgrims and tourists from all over the world.
Pokhara is a beautiful city and one of the most famous tourist destinations. Lying 200 kilometers away from Kathmandu, the main attraction of Pokhara is the majestic Annapurna Ranges and the second-biggest lake in Nepal, Fewa. The major sightseeing places in Pokhara include the sunrise view from Sarangkot, Fewa Lake, Gupteswar Cave, Davis Fall, Peace Stupa, etc. Your stay in Pokhara, with the beautiful Machhapuchre’s view, gives you a pleasurable experience in Nepal.
Book your Kathmandu-Pokhara Tour with us! Shagri-La Voyages.
Day 01Arrive Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu, Swayambhunath and Patan city. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03Drive to Pokhara [210kms/5-6 hrs.]. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04Sunrise view, sightseeing tour of Gupteshwar ,Davis Fall & Peace stupa. Fly back to Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 05Depart Kathmandu.
Includes & Excludes
- Assistance upon arrival by our office representative.
- All airport transfers as per the itinerary by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Sightseeing tours as per the itinerary.
- Local English speaking guide during the sightseeing tour.
- Monumental entrance fees
- Surface transfers Kathmandu / Pokhara with necessary vehicle retention.
- Airfare for the sector Pokhara / Kathmandu with airport transfers.
- Applicable hotel and government taxes presently 24.3%.
- Any meals other than breakfast.
- Travel insurance.
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, landslides, political disturbance and strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion.
- Tipping amount.
To book, please email us at [email protected] or fill out the booking form provided.