This trek is one of the great walks of the world, making a complete circuit of the huge Annapurna Massif in central Nepal; it provides dramatic mountain scenery and a fascinating mix of local people and culture. Starting from Besisahar we head north up the Marshyangdi Valley, through lush green foothills and terraced rice fields. Climbing higher we progress through alpine forests to a dry desert region and the Tibetan Buddhist village of Manang. The mountain views are superb; Lamjung, Himalchuli, Manaslu and the Annapurnas tower spectacularly over the valley. The highlight of this trek is crossing the famous Thorung La pass (5416m) to enter the Kali Gandaki Valley and the long descent to the Hindu temple at Muktinath. We continue down through the deepest gorge in the world before climbing to Ghorapani. Awaking early we ascend Poon Hill (3193m) for a sensational sunrise with views of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna. Our return to Pokhara takes us through delightful villages and ends at the luxurious Fishtail Lodge on Phewa Tal Lake.
Day 01Arrive Kathmandu.
Day 02Sightseeing tour.
Day 03Drive to Besisahar (790m).
Day 04Trek to Ngadi (824m).
Day 05Trek to Jagat (1343m).
Day 06Trek to Dharapani (1946m).
Day 07Trek to Chame (2685m).
Day 08Trek to Pisang (3200m).
Day 09Trek to Manang (3540m).
Day 10Acclimatization day.
Day 11Trek to Yak Kharka (3900m).
Day 12Trek to Throng Phedi or high camp (4427m).
Day 13Trek to Thrang-La Pass (5416m) and to Muktinath (3694m).
Day 14Trek to Marpha (2665m).
Day 15Trek to Kalopani (2525m).
Day 16Trek to Tatopani (1160m).
Day 17Trek to Chitre (2316m).
Day 18Trek to Ghorapani (2855m).
Day 19Trek to Tirkhedunga (1540m).
Day 20Drive to Pokhara (885m).
Day 21Fly to Kathmandu.
Day 22Depart Kathmandu
Includes & Excludes
- Meet, assisted upon arrival at Kathmandu by our office representative.
- All arrival / Departure transfers as per the itinerary by air-conditioned vehicle.
- 03 Nights twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu.
- 01 Night twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Pokhara.
- Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary with our local English speaking guide including monumental entrance fees.
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea and coffee and hot water during the trek including guide and necessary support staffs with their insurance and salaries.
- Lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Necessary trek transfers as per the itinerary.
- Airfare for the sector Pokhara / Kathmandu with domestic airport tax and necessary airport transfers.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit and Trekkers’ Information Management System fee.
- First Aid Medical Kit box.
- Applicable hotel taxes presently 24.3%
- Any meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara other than breakfast.
- Travel insurance.
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Nepal Tourist Visa fees.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Personal Trekking Equipments.
- Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, landslides, domestic flight delays due to weather, political disturbance and strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion.
- Horse renting and additional porters during the trek.
- Tipping amount.
- Cotton outerwear (shirt and pants)
- Trekking sticks
- Fleece jackets
- Worm Clothes
- A pair of Trekking boots
- Woolen socks
- Warm gloves
- Sun hat and beanies
- A good quality sleeping bag
- Water bottles and purifiers
- Necessary medications
For booking, please email us at [email protected] or fill out the booking form provided.