Buddha’s Birth Place Tour is a short and popular holiday tour in Nepal. Aside from the discovery of harmony between Buddhism and Hinduism. Kathmandu is a historical place with fascinating cultural encounters that never disappoint, making it one of the most popular and sought-after destinations in South Asia. It truly is a place for travelers to realize their dreams. Kathmandu tour offers you to visit UNESCO World Heritage places like Kathmandu Darbar Square, Buddhist pilgrimage sites like Bouddhanath Stupa, and Swambhunath Stupa.
Lumbini is the Sacred Garden and birthplace of Buddha in Nepal. The main attractions of Sacred Gardena are Holy Pond, Mayadevi Temple, the Asokan Pillar, the marker stone, and the ruins of old monasteries. World Peace Stupa, World Peace Flame, and newly built monasteries of different countries are other attractions. This is the place of enlightenment, which is revered by the Buddhist world. Emperor Ashoka erected the Ashoka Pillar in 249 BC to commemorate his pilgrimage to the sacred site.
Buddha’s Birth Place Tour also includes Pokhara, a remarkable place of natural beauty. The beautiful Pokhara city is at a lower elevation than Kathmandu but has a closer view of mountains and Lakes. Surrounded by several beautiful lakes and offering stunning panoramic views of Himalayan peaks, Pokhara truly is a place worth visiting.
Day 01Arrival Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02Sightseeing tour of Swayambunath, Kathmandu Durbar Square and Boudhanath. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03Fly to Bhairawaha drive to Lumbini. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04Sightseeing tour of Lumbini Garden and Monastries. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 05Drive to Pokhara [177kms/5-6 hrs.]. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 06Sun rise from Sarangkot. Sightseeing tour Davi’s fall, Gupteshwor cave, Tibetan village and Peace Stupa. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 07Fly back to Kathmandu connect to onwards flight to home.
Includes & Excludes
- Assistance upon arrival by our office representative.
- All airport transfers as per the itinerary by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu, Lumbini and Pokhara.
- Sightseeing tours as per the itinerary.
- Local English speaking guide during the sightseeing tour.
- Monumental entrance fees
- Airfare for the sector Kathmandu / Bhairawaha and Pokhara / Kathmandu with airport transfers.
- Surface transfers Lumbini / Pokhara with necessary vehicle retention.
- Applicable hotel and government taxes presently 24.3%.
- Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
- Travel insurance.
- International air fare and taxes.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, landslides, domestic flight delays due to weather, political disturbance and strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion.
- Tipping amount.
For booking please e-mail us [email protected] or complete the booking form at the bottom.