This Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kagbeni Tour lets you explore the ancient temples and religious shrines of the medieval kingdom of Kathmandu. This trip takes you into a kind of mystical history where the past still remains alive in the present. Tradition tirelessly repeats itself in a culture. It remained in an ancient history created by the kings of past generations. Religious doctrines are strictly adhered to to this very day. Travel onwards towards Pokhara, where you explore the beautiful ambience of the city and visit tourist attractions such as Fewa Lake, Gupteswar Cave, Davis Fall, Seti River Gorge, Peace Stupa, etc.
A flight to Jomsom takes you to a place blessed with exquisite natural beauty. Kagbeni situated on the bank of Kali Gandaki River and dominated by massive Annapurnas and Dhaulagiri peaks. An excursion around Kagbeni gives you a truly rewarding experience of Mustang history and culture. Nepal is a mountainous country in south Asia, but it also has plain land called Terai. The Terai of Nepal is a lowland region located in the southern part of the country. It stretches along the border with India and covers approximately 17% of Nepal’s total land area. The Terai is fertile plains, diverse wildlife, and agricultural productivity. Your trip concludes in Chitwan, with a visit to Nepal’s biggest National park. The Royal Chitwan National Park, situated in the tropical Terai region, is renowned for being home to various rare species, particularly the one-horned Rhino and Royal Bengal Tiger.
Make a reservation for this fascinating Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kagbeni tour with us! Shangri-La Voyages Team
Day 01Arrive Kathmandu.
Day 02Sightseeing tour Kathmandu, Patan and Swyambhunath.
Day 03Fly to Pokhara [25 min]/Sightseeing tour Davi’s fall, Gupteshwor cave and Boat ride.
Day 04Fly to Jomsom [25min] / Excursion in Kagbeni.
Day 05Fly back to Pokhara and onwards drive to Chitwan [167kms/5-6 hrs.].
Day 06Jungle activities.
Day 07Drive back to Kathmandu [168kms/5-6 hrs.].
Day 08Depart Kathmandu.
Includes & Excludes
- Meet, assisted upon arrival at Kathmandu by our office representative.
- All arrival / Departure transfers as per the itinerary by air-conditioned vehicle.
- 03 Nights twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu.
- 01 Night twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Pokhara.
- 01 Night twin/double room accommodation on full board basis at hotel in Jomsom.
- 02 Nights – 03 days twin/double room accommodation at 3 star hotel in Chitwan on full board basis including all jungle activities and national park fee as per the itinerary.
- Sightseeing tour as per the above itinerary with our local English speaking guide including monumental entrance fees.
- Airfare for the sector Kathmandu / Pokhara / Jomsom / Pokhara with necessary airport transfers.
- Surface transfers Pokhara / Chitwan / Kathmandu with necessary vehicle retention.
- Applicable hotel and government taxes presently 24.3%.
- Any meals except in Jomsom and Chitwan.
- Travel insurance.
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, landslides, political disturbance and strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion.
- Tipping amount.
For booking please e-mail us [email protected] or complete the booking form at the bottom.