Gangtey Valley Tour
This Gangtey Valley Bhutan Tour starts from Nepal. Sightseeing of the Kathmandu offers a fascinating glimpse into the rich cultural heritage and historical significance of Nepal. From exploring ancient temples and palaces in Durbar Square to witnessing the bustling energy of Thamel, the vibrant heart of the city, there is something for everyone to discover. You will have opportunity to visit Swayambhunath, also known as the Monkey Temple, which provides panoramic views of Kathmandu Valley and a chance to observe Buddhist rituals in action.
After visiting Kathmandu, you will fly to Bhutan. Bhutan has only one international airport in Paro, Bhutan. The land of Drukyul, Bhutan, is attractive because of its National Gross Happiness. It is famous for its ruined fortress, museums and panoramic view, leaves an indelible cultural experience. Thimpu, the capital city, is laden with legendary ancient monasteries, cultural relics and amazing views of entire valley in 7000+ meter peak in the background. Gangtey valley, with its ancient monastery and home of the rare Black Necked Cranes, boasts breathtaking landscape view. At leisurely pace you drive past Punakha visually feasting on the sights of places bathed in the exotism of cultural delights. You can either walk or ride on a horse to Taktsang monastery which epitomizes the religious belief of Bhutanese people.
Book this Gangtey Valley Bhutan Tour with us! Shangri-La Voyages Group
Day 1Arrival Kathmandu.
Day 1Sightseeing in Kathmandu.
Day 2Flight to Paro
Day 4Sightseeing in Paro.
Day 5Drive to Thimphu.
Day 6Sightseeing in Thumphu.
Day 7Day excursion to the Gangtey Gompa.
Day 8Drive to Punakha, sightseeing and drive back to Paro.
Day 9A Day hike to the view point of Taktsang monastery.
Day 10Transfer to airport fly to Kathmandu.
Day 11Final departure.
Includes & Excludes
* Meet, assisted upon arrival at Kathmandu by our office representative.
* All arrival / Departure transfers as per the itinerary by air-conditioned vehicle.
* 03 Nights twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu.
* Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary with our local English speaking guide including monumental entrance fees.
* 07 Nights twin/double room accommodation on full board basis at 3 star hotel in Bhutan as per the itinerary.
* Tourism Development fee and Tourism Service Charge in Bhutan.
* First Aid Medical Kit box.
* Applicable hotel and government taxes presently 24.3% for Nepal.
* Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
* Travel insurance.
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal and Bhutan visa fees.
* Airfare for the sector Kathmandu / Paro / Kathmandu.
* Items and expenses of personal nature.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Personal Trekking Equipments.
* Emergency Evacuation.
* Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, landslides, domestic flight delays due to weather, political disturbance and strikes etc.
* Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion.
* Horse renting and additional porters during the trek.
* Tipping amount.
For booking please e-mail us [email protected] or complete the booking form.