Classic Laya Trek offers you a luxury of experiencing the most amazing trekking adventure along the off the beaten path with plenty of acclimatization. Reckoned synonymous to warmth hospitality and a dotted trekking destination, Laya is a perfect hub to capture a complete picture of Bhutan; you can taste Bhutan’s famous butter tea, yak milk and local brewed wine, watch cultural program and remain mute witness to the authentic Bhutanese culture and custom.
En route to Laya the trekking trail weaves past Shana camp, Soi Thangthangkha, Jangothang, Lingshi, Chebisa, Shomuthang, Robluthang and Limithang. You can not help yourself soak in the tranquility and exotism of nature. Further ahead, you trek along Koina, Gasa Hot spring, Goen Damji and Tashithang on a network of well-maintained and rock-strewn trails. Each of these destinations has its own distinct character: unique geographical features, surreal mountain vegetation, quaint hamlets, dzongs, open pastures, indigenous people, art and history are juxtaposed amid the seclusion and simplicity of Bhutan. Hot spring bath at Gasa Tshachu is an additional treat that makes your trek more memorable and undeniably worthwhile.
Day 1Arrival Kathmandu.
Day 2Sightseeing in Kathmandu.
Day 3Flight to Paro drive to Thimphu.
Day 4Hike to Taktsang monastery.
Day 5Drive to Drugyel Dzong and trek to Shana.
Day 6Trek from Shana to Soi Thangthangkha.
Day 7Trek from Soi to Jangothang.
Day 8A rest day at Jangothang.
Day 9Trek from Jangothang to Lingshi.
Day 10Trek from Lingshi to Chebisa.
Day 11Trek from Chebisa to Shomuthang.
Day 12Trek from Shomuthang to Robluthang.
Day 13Trek from Robluthang to Limithang.
Day 14Trek from Limithang to Laya.
Day 15Rest day in Laya halt.
Day 16Trek from Laya to Koina.
Day 17Trek from Koina to Gasa Hot spring.
Day 18Trek from Hot Spring to Goen Damji.
Day 19Trek from Damji to Tashithang and drive to Punakha.
Day 20Drive from Punakha to Paro via Thimphu.
Day 21Transfer airport fly to Kathmandu.
Day 22Final departure.
Includes & Excludes
* Meet, assisted upon arrival at Kathmandu by our office representative.
* All arrival / Departure transfers as per the itinerary by air-conditioned vehicle.
* 03 Nights twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu.
* Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary with our local English speaking guide including monumental entrance fees.
* 03 Nights twin/double room accommodation on full board basis at 3 star hotel in Bhutan as per the itinerary.
* Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea and coffee and hot water during the trek including guide and necessary support staffs with their insurance and salaries.
* Camping accommodation during the trek.
* Necessary trek transfers as per the itinerary.
* Tourism Development fee and Tourism Service Charge in Bhutan.
* First Aid Medical Kit box.
* Applicable hotel and government taxes presently 24.3% for Nepal.
* Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
* Travel insurance.
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal and Bhutan visa fees.
* Airfare for the sector Kathmandu / Paro / Kathmandu.
* Items and expenses of personal nature.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Personal Trekking Equipments.
* Emergency Evacuation.
* Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, landslides, domestic flight delays due to weather, political disturbance and strikes etc.
* Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion.
* Horse renting and additional porters during the trek.
* Tipping amount.
For booking please e-mail us [email protected] or complete the booking form.