This trip offers a religious and cultural journey to the most amazing places in Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur. Traveling to these places will help you get completely acquainted with different facets of Nepal. Taking on this tour, you will get to become a part of the rich culture and traditions of Nepal. You also get to visit the ancient palaces and famous cultural heritage sites during this tour. Your next destination, Nagarkot, is blessed with sheer beauty of nature and panoramic Himalayan views, giving you a once in a lifetime experience. On returning back to Kathmandu, your trip will further resume towards exploring more of Kathmandu. Visits to Kumari Temple and Durbar Square are the bonus sightseeing trips packaged in this tour.
Day 01Arrive Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02Sightseeing in Kathmandu, Swyambhunath and Patan city. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03Drive to Nagarkot (32kms/1½ hrs.) en-route visit Bhaktapur. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04Depart Kathmandu
Includes & Excludes
- Assistance upon arrival by our office representative.
- All airport transfers as per the itinerary by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu.
- Accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Nagarkot.
- Sightseeing tours as per the itinerary.
- Local English speaking guide during the sightseeing tour.
- Monumental entrance fees
- Surface transfers Kathmandu / Nagarkot / Kathmandu with necessary vehicle retention.
- Applicable hotel and government taxes presently 24.3%.
- Any meals other than breakfast.
- Travel insurance.
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, landslides, domestic flight delays due to weather, political disturbance and strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion.
- Tipping amount.
To book, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the booking form provided.