Sightseeing with rafting tour
This trip is an opportunity to explore temples and shrines of historical and archaeological interests in the medieval towns of Kathmandu valley. You will indulge in sightseeing that will take you back almost 300 years in time, where feudalism ruled the day until the first ruler of Nepal, Prithvi Narayan Shah thought courage and determination unified a whole nation; that began a lineage of kings till present day Nepal. Added to this will be a venture into Nepal’s exotic wildlife at the Chitwan National park. You will get to see the massive one-horned rhino, light-footed deer, an elephant breeding center and the elusive tiger napping in the shade.
After a trip in the wild, you will be driven to Pokhara through lush green highway where from the windows of your vehicle, your eyes will behold snowy mountain landscapes and in the course of your drive, you will pass through little hamlets and villages on the way that will give you some deep insights into Nepal’s rural lifestyles; till you finally reach Pokhara, a beautiful scenic lake town where nature is amplified with the views of majestic peaks almost at touching distance, clean water lakes with boating and canoeing thrills at your service.
Day 01Arrival Kathmandu.
Day 02Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swayambhunath and Patan Durbar Square
Day 03Drive to Kurintar [81kms/3-4 hrs.], rafting and drive to Chitwan [86kms/2-3 hrs].
Day 04Jungle activities.
Day 05Drive to Pokhara [167kms/5-6 hrs.].
Day 06Sightseeing tour Davi’s fall, Gupteshwor cave, Peace stupa and Tibetan refugee camp.
Day 07Sarangkot sun rise view. Fly back to Kathmandu [25min].
Day 08Depart Kathmandu
Includes & Excludes
- Meet, and assist upon arrival at Kathmandu by our office representative.
- All arrival / Departure transfers as per the itinerary by air-conditioned vehicle.
- 03 Nights twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star hotel in Kathmandu.
- 02 Nights – 03 days twin/double room accommodation at 3-star hotel in Chitwan on full board basis including all jungle activities and national park fee as per the itinerary.
- 02 Nights twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star hotel in Pokhara.
- Day raft at Trishuli River with hot lunch.
- Sightseeing tour as per the above itinerary with our local English-speaking guide including monumental entrance fees.
- Surface transfers Kathmandu / Chitwan / Pokhara with necessary vehicle retention.
- Airfare for the sector Pokhara / Kathmandu with necessary airport transfers.
- Applicable hotel and government taxes are presently 24.3%
- Any meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara other than breakfast.
- Travel insurance.
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Nepal Tourist Visa fees.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Personal Trekking Equipments.
- Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, landslides, domestic flight delays due to weather, political disturbance and strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion.
- Horse renting and additional porters during the trek.
- Tipping amount.
For booking please e-mail us at [email protected] or complete the booking form at the bottom.