Trek & Tour
A fantastic journey in a wild and unexplored area located north of Annapurna: the Nar Phu Valley. This trek is perfect for travelers who want to discover the Annapurna circuit as well as explore an untouched valley. A rough and wild trek, this trek takes you to the exotic Nar Phu valley that lies in the remote corner of the Annapurna region. Opened to visitors only in the year 2003, the Nar Phu valley remains untouched by modernity. The inhabitants, where roughly comprises of about 350 Nepalese Tibetans, have retained their age old practices. Most of them are engaged in yak herding and farming.
This trek also offers fantastic views of the Annapurna massif, Lamjung Himal, Machhapuchhre Himal, Manaslu Himal, Dhaulagiri range and Tilicho peak. As the trekking route is frequented by few trekkers, you can look ahead for a ‘just the mountains, nature and us’ experience.
Day 01Arrive in Kathmandu.
Day 02Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu.
Day 03Drive to Besi Sahar (820m) and trek to Khudi (790m).
Day 04Trek to Bahundanda (1310m).
Day 05Trek to Jagat (1290m).
Day 06Trek to Dharapani (1920m).
Day 07Trek to Koto (2640m).
Day 08Trek to Sinhenge Dharamsala (3230m).
Day 09Trek to Chaku (3840m).
Day 10Trek to Phu Village (3980m).
Day 11Rest day in Phu Village.
Day 12Trek to Naar Campsite (3550m).
Day 13Trek to Kang La Phedi (4530m).
Day 14Trek to Ngawal (3560m).
Day 15Trek to Churi- Letdar (4250m).
Day 16Trek to Thorung Phedi (4500m).
Day 17Trek To Muktinath (3800m).
Day 18Trek to Jomsom (2713m).
Day 19Fly to Kathmandu.
Day 20Final departure.
Includes & Excludes
- Meet, assisted upon arrival at Kathmandu by our office representative.
- All arrival / Departure transfers as per the itinerary by air-conditioned vehicle.
- 03 Nights twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu.
- Fully organize camping trek including all meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea and coffee and hot water including guide and necessary support staffs with their insurance and salaries.
- Necessary trek transfers as per the itinerary.
- Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary with our local English speaking guide including monumental entrance fees.
- Airfare for the sector Jomsom / Pokhara / Kathmandu with domestic airport tax and necessary airport transfers.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit and Trekkers’ Information Management System fee.
- Surface transfers Kathmandu / Besi Sahar with necessary vehicle retention.
- First Aid Medical Kit box.
- Applicable hotel taxes presently 24.3%
- Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
- Travel insurance.
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Nepal Tourist Visa fees.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Personal Trekking Equipments.
- Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, landslides, domestic flight delays due to weather, political disturbance and strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion.
- Horse renting and additional porters during the trek.
- Tipping amount.
For booking please e-mail us at email@example.com or complete the booking form at the bottom.