You will be guided to the most amazing sightseeing places of Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, and Patan, providing you an insight into the rich culture and tradition of Nepal. Then you will head towards Pokhara, where you will get to explore the beautiful ambiance of the city. The major tourist attractions in Pokhara include Phewa Lake, Mahendra Gupha, the Davis Fall, the gorge of the Seti River, etc.
After your sightseeing tour in Pokhara, you fly to Jomsom which is blessed with exquisite natural beauty. Jomsom is situated on the bank of Kali Gandaki River and is dominated by massive Annapurnas and Dhaulagiri peaks. An excursion around Jomsom gives you a truly rewarding experience of a lifetime. The trip concludes in Chitwan, with a visit to Nepal’s biggest National park. The Royal Chitwan National Park, situated in the tropical Terai region, is renowned for being home to various rare species, particularly the one-horned Rhino and Royal Bengal Tiger.
Day 01Arrive Kathmandu.
Day 02Sightseeing tour Kathmandu, Patan and Swyambhunath.
Day 03Fly to Pokhara [25 min]/Sightseeing tour Davi’s fall, Gupteshwor cave and Boat ride.
Day 04Fly to Jomsom [25min]/excursion in and around Jomsom.
Day 05Fly to Pokhara and drive to Chitwan [167kms/5-6 hrs.].
Day 06Jungle activities.
Day 07Drive back to Kathmandu [168kms/5-6 hrs.].
Day 08Depart Kathmandu.
Includes & Excludes
- Meet, assisted upon arrival at Kathmandu by our office representative.
- All arrival / Departure transfers as per the itinerary by air-conditioned vehicle.
- 03 Nights twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu.
- 01 Night twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Pokhara.
- 01 Night twin/double room accommodation on full board basis at hotel in Jomsom.
- 02 Nights – 03 days twin/double room accommodation at 3 star hotel in Chitwan on full board basis including all jungle activities and national park fee as per the itinerary.
- Sightseeing tour as per the above itinerary with our local English speaking guide including monumental entrance fees.
- Airfare for the sector Kathmandu / Pokhara / Jomsom / Pokhara with necessary airport transfers.
- Surface transfers Pokhara / Chitwan / Kathmandu with necessary vehicle retention.
- Applicable hotel and government taxes presently 24.3%.
- Any meals except in Jomsom and Chitwan.
- Travel insurance.
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, landslides, political disturbance and strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion.
- Tipping amount.
For booking please e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the booking form at the bottom.