09 Nights / 10 Days
On this tour you will gain an insight into the rich culture and traditions of Nepal. The trip begins with a sightseeing tour to the most remarkable places in Kathmandu. Your exploration of Kathmandu is followed by a brief sightseeing tour in Patan. Patan, known for its unique art and craftsmanship, is sure to leave you mesmerized with its sheer beauty.
After sightseeing tour in Kathmandu, you take a flight to Pokhara one of the most famous tourist destinations in Nepal. Pokhara with its exotic locales and unparalleled natural beauty gives you one of the most delightful travel experiences. Phewa Lake, Mahendra Gupha, the Davis Fall and the gorge of the Seti River are the major sightseeing places in Pokhara.
From Pokhara, you move on to the Terai lowlands of Chitwan. In Chitwan, you get to visit the Royal Chitwan National Park, known for its rare bird and animal species, wildlife and lush vegetation. Activities in Jungle include elephant safari and jeep safari for sightseeing exotic wildlife and diverse ecosystem, canoeing and a walk in the wilderness accompanied by a trained guide.
Day 01Arrive Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02Sightseeing tour Kathmandu, Patan and Swyambunath. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03Sightseeing of Bhaktapur, Pashupatinath and Boudhanath
Day 04Drive to Bandipur. [4 -5 hrs.].
Day 05Drive to Pokhara. [ 60 km / 2 hrs.]
Day 06Sunrise at Sarangkot and Pokhara sightseeing.
Day 07Drive to Chitwan. [167 km / [4 - 5 hrs.]
Day 08Jungle activities
Day 09Drive back to Kathmandu [5 - 6 hrs.]
Day 10Final Departure
Includes & Excludes
- Meet, assisted upon arrival at Kathmandu by our office representative.
- All arrival / Departure transfers as per the itinerary by air-conditioned vehicle.
- 04 Nights twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu.
- 01 Night twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at hotel in Bandipur.
- 02 Night twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Pokhara.
- 02 Nights – 03 days twin/double room accommodation at 3 star hotel in Chitwan on full board basis including all jungle activities and national park fee as per the itinerary.
- Sightseeing tour as per the above itinerary with our local English speaking guide including monumental entrance fees.
- Surface transfers Kathmandu/Bandipur/Pokhara/Chitwan/Kathmandu with necessary vehicle retention.
- Applicable hotel and government taxes presently 24.3%.
- Any meals in Kathmandu ,Bandipur and in Pokhara other than breakfast.
- Travel insurance.
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, landslides, political disturbance and strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion.
- Tipping amount.