The trails of Tingri to Everest Base Camp Trek traverse along the centuries old nomadic territories, fortified villages, alpine valleys, nomadic settlements, barley fields and succession of glaciated mountain passes. South Tibet unveils its rugged beauty in all its glory as you proceed from Tingri to the Everest base Camp at 5200m. But before you head off high into the wilderness of the Tibetan highlands, you shall be expertly guided to the exquisite sights around Lhasa, Gyantse and Shigatse.
A seemingly infinite series of broad ridge-top paths and alpine meadows leads to Lamna-La pass at 5150m overlooking splendid panorama. You can explore rarely-visited areas amid glacier-carved environment. As you near Rongbuk at 5000m, the trek gets more adventurous. The mere thought of Everest Base Camp nestled just a few kilometers away at Rongbuk is enough to heighten any trekker’s adventurous spirit. You are sure to get mesmerized by the surreally sculpted Rongbuk glaciers, on our way up to the Everest Base Camp.
Day 01Fly to Lhasa (3660m).
Day 02Sightseeing tour in Lhasa.
Day 03Sightseeing tour in Lhasa.
Day 04Drive to Gyantse (3950m/261kms.).
Day 05Drive to Shigatse (3900m/90kms.).
Day 06Drive to Shegar (4050m/244kms.).
Day 07Drive to Rongbuk (5000m/68kms.) - Explore Everest Base Camp (5200m).
Day 08At Base Camp.
Day 09At Base Camp.
Day 10Trek from Everest Base Camp to Camp 1 (5460m).
Day 11Trek to Camp II (Interim Camp/5760m).
Day 12Rest day at Camp II (Interim Camp/5760m).
Day 13Trek to Camp III (6340m).
Day 14Excursion to Advance BC (6400m), back to Camp III.
Day 15Return to Base Camp.
Day 16Drive to Kerung (2450m/380kms.].
Day 17Cross Nepal-China border, drive back to Kathmandu (1350m/175kms].
Day 18Free day in Kathmandu.
Day 19Final departure.
Includes & Excludes
- 3 Nights’ accommodation at 3 star hotel in Lhasa and best available en route with breakfast on twin sharing.
- All guided sightseeing tours in Lhasa with entry fees.
- Tibet Travelling permit.
- Special permit.
- Transportation by Van or coaster with support truck.
- Fully catered camping trek supported by Chinese crew & Tibetan guide.
- Required yaks & yak drivers during trek.
- Surface transfer Kerung/Kathmandu.
- Airport transfers.
- PAC bag (Portable Altitude Chamber) & first aid medical kit.
- International airfare.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Any meals during hotel stay in Tibet.
- Any cost incurred during emergency evacuation due to any reason (usually insurance covers this expense).
- Nepal visa fee (request you to apply 1 month visa at the embassy or entry point).
- Tips, any expenses of personal nature.
For the quotation, please e-mail us @ [email protected] for the best cost.