Dhaulagiri is one of the most popular 8000m Peaks for climbing in the Himalayas. The seventh highest mountain in the world, Dhaulagiri lies north – west of Pokhara culminating to its highest point at the eastern end. Dhaulagiri is almost unique in the world in terms of its rise above local terrain where it rises to 7000m over the Kali Gandaki gorge to the south east in about 30 km of aerial distance. In fact, Kali Gandaki is dramatic as two eight thousand Annapurna I and Dhaulagiri both stand near the river facing each other over a deep valley.
Daulagiri was first discovered in 1808, and it was thought to be the highest mountain in the world for westerners. It was assumed the highest peak for 30 years before its place was taken by Kanchenjunga. Dhaulagiri literally means ‘white mountain’ which justifies a magnificent peak rising as a giant shoulder of shining ice and snow.
Day 01Arrival in Kathmandu.
Day 02Sightseeing in Kathmandu.
Day 03Drive to Pokhara.
Day 04Drive to Beni (850m) and start trek.
Day 05Trek to Singa Bazar.
Day 06Trek to Takum.
Day 07Trek to Muri (1850m).
Day 08Trek to Boghara (2080m).
Day 09Trek to Dobang (2250m).
Day 10Trek to Italian Base Camp (3800m).
Day 11Rest day.
Day 12Trek to “Midway Camp” (4500m).
Day 13Rest day.
Day 14Trek to Classic Base Camp (5000m).
Day 15Rest day.
Day 16Trek across the French Col (5100m) to camp below Dhampus Pass (16640ft/5200m).
Day 17Rest day but possibility to climb Dhampus peak.
Day 18Trek across Dhampus pass (5200m) to Alubari.
Day 19Trek to Marpha (2665m).
Day 20Trek to Lete (2470m).
Day 21Trek to Tatopani (1160m).
Day 22Trek to Ghorepani (2775m).
Day 23Trek to Birethanti (1050m) and drive to Pokhara.
Day 24Fly to Kathmandu.
Day 25Free day Kathmandu.
Day 26Depart Kathmandu
Includes & Excludes
- Meet, assisted upon arrival at Kathmandu by our office representative.
- All arrival / Departure transfers as per the itinerary by air-conditioned vehicle.
- 03 Nights twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu.
- 02 Nights twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Pokhara.
- Fully organize camping trek including all meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea and coffee and hot water including guide and necessary support staffs with their insurance and salaries.
- Necessary trek transfers as per the itinerary.
- Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary with our local English speaking guide including monumental entrance fees.
- Airfare for the sector Pokhara / Kathmandu with domestic airport tax and necessary airport transfers.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit and Trekkers’ Information Management System fee.
- Surface transfers Kathmandu / Pokhara with necessary vehicle retention.
- First Aid Medical Kit box.
- Applicable hotel taxes presently 24.3%
- Any meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara other than breakfast.
- Travel insurance.
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Nepal Tourist Visa fees.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Personal Trekking Equipments.
- Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, landslides, domestic flight delays due to weather, political disturbance and strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion.
- Horse renting and additional porters during the trek.
- Tipping amount.
For booking please e-mail u at email@example.com or complete the booking form at the bottom.