A spectacular flight from Kathmandu to the lakeside town of Pokhara provides us with our first views of the incredible Himalayan Mountains. The Annapurna foothills provide tremendous trekking with delightful trails connecting villages and ridge tops. This picturesque trek winds through enchanting villages with ochre thatched houses, terraced rice fields, and rhododendron forests, which are spectacular in the spring when whole hillsides are cloaked in colorful flowers.
The ridge-top village of Ghorepani provides one of the finest viewpoints of the Annapurna Mountains with magnificent views of Annapurna, Lamjung, Dhaulagiri and Machapuchare with its fishtail summit. The highlight of this trip is ascending Poon Hill (3193m) for sunrise for a breathtaking panorama of wonderful snow-capped mountains. We return to Pokhara for a luxurious night at the famous Fishtail Lodge, in its idyllic location on Phewa Tal Lake. From the beautifully landscaped gardens we may catch a glimpse of the sun setting on the now distant Annapurna and Machapuchare Mountains.
Day 01Arrive Kathmandu.
Day 02Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu.
Day 03Fly to Pokhara / Sightseeing in Pokhara
Day 04Drive to Kande / Trek to Tolka (1700 m).
Day 05Trek to Ghandrung (1939m).
Day 06Trek to Tadapani (2595m).
Day 07Trek to Ghorapani (2833m).
Day 08Trek to Tirkhedunga (1540m).
Day 09Trek to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara.
Day 10Drive to Chitwan.
Day 11Jungle activities.
Day 12Drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 13Depart Kathmandu
Includes & Excludes
- Meet, assisted upon arrival at Kathmandu by our office representative.
- All arrival / Departure transfers as per the itinerary by air-conditioned vehicle.
- 03 Nights twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu.
- 01 Night twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Pokhara.
- 02 Nights twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Chitwan on full board basis including jungle activities and national park entrance fees.
- Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary with our local English speaking guide including monumental entrance fees.
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea and coffee and hot water during the trek including guide and necessary support staffs with their insurance and salaries.
- Lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Necessary trek transfers as per the itinerary.
- Airfare for the sector Kathmandu / Pokhara with domestic airport tax and necessary airport transfers.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit and Trekkers’ Information Management System fee.
- Surface transfers Pokhara / Chitwan / Kathmandu with necessary vehicle retention.
- First Aid Medical Kit box.
- Applicable hotel taxes presently 24.3%
- Any meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara other than breakfast.
- Travel insurance.
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Nepal Tourist Visa fees.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Personal Trekking Equipments.
- Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, landslides, domestic flight delays due to weather, political disturbance and strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion.
- Horse renting and additional porters during the trek.
- Tipping amount
- Cotton outerwear (shirt and pants)
- Trekking sticks
- Fleece jackets
- Worm Clothes.
- A pair of Trekking boots
- Woolen socks
- Warm gloves
- Sun hat and beanies
- A good quality sleeping bag
- Water bottles and purifiers
- Necessary medications
For booking please e-mail us at [email protected] or complete the booking form at the bottom.