It is a short and popular holiday tour in Nepal. Asides from discovery of harmony of Buddhism and Hinduism. Kathmandu is a historical places with fascinating cultural encounters that never disappoint, making it one of the most popular and sought-after destinations in South Asia. It truly is a place for travellers to realise their dreams. Kathmandu tour offers you to visit UNESCO World Heritage places like Kathmandu Darbar Square, famous Hindu temple of Pashupatinath and Buddhist pilgrims of Bouddhanath Stupa and Swambhunath Stupa.
Lumbini, the birthplace of Buddha is revered by Buddhist the world over and has attraction such as the Sacred Garden, Mayadevi Temple, within which is the spot where Buddha first step foot. The Ashoka Pillar which was erected by Emperor Ashoka in 249 BC to commemorate his pilgrimage to the sacred site.
Pokhara is a remarkable place of natural beauty. At an elevation lower than that of Kathmandu, it has a much more tropical feel to it; a fact well appreciated by the beautiful diverse flowers that prosper in this environment. Surrounded by several beautiful lakes and offering stunning panoramic views of Himalayan peaks, Pokhara truly is a place worth visiting.
Day 01Arrival Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02Sightseeing tour of Boudhanath and Kapan Monastery. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03Fly to Bhairawaha drive to Lumbini. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04Sightseeing tour of Ashokan Pillar and Maya Devi temple etc. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 05Drive to Pokhara [177kms/5-6 hrs.]. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 06Sightseeing tour Davi’s fall, Gupteshwor cave, Tibetan village etc. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 07Fly back to Kathmandu connect flight to Delhi
Includes & Excludes
- Assistance upon arrival by our office representative.
- All airport transfers as per the itinerary by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu, Lumbini and Pokhara.
- Sightseeing tours as per the itinerary.
- Local English speaking guide during the sightseeing tour.
- Monumental entrance fees
- Airfare for the sector Kathmandu / Bhairawaha and Pokhara / Kathmandu with airport transfers.
- Surface transfers Lumbini / Pokhara with necessary vehicle retention.
- Applicable hotel and government taxes presently 24.3%.
- Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
- Travel insurance.
- International air fare and taxes.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, landslides, domestic flight delays due to weather, political disturbance and strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion.
- Tipping amount.
For booking please e-mail us email@example.com or complete the booking form at the bottom.